"Pakistan Since Independence"
"Challenging Islam: The New style Fundamentalism of the Taliban"
Select additional readings from the classroom BlackBoard site:
- "Rising Powers and Global Institutions"
- "Defining Success in Afghanistan"
- "The U.S. in Afghanistan"
- "2-National Theory and Partition"
- "How Dangerous is the Taliban"
- "The Future of the U.S. and Pakistan"
1. Spend time sourcing/evaluating the articles for their biases and contexts.
2. Identify claims made by the articles or essays. Evaluate the evidence or argumentation used to substantiate.
3. Reflect on how each article/essay interacts with the knowledge or attitudes you previously held on this topic.
4. How do these texts shape your answers to the some of the essential questions we've generated regarding Three Cups of Tea.
Full group Town Hall Meeting
Juniors - Science