"The Social Good Summit unites a dynamic community of global leaders to discuss a big idea: the power of innovative thinking and technology to solve our greatest challenges. For four days, about 3,000 individuals will attend the event in person and thousands more around the world will tune in via Livestream. Tickets are on sale now at the summit’s Eventbrite page and you can RSVP for the livestream if you’re unable to join us in person."
The most innovative technologists, influential minds and passionate activists will come together around the shared goal of unlocking the potential of new media and technology to make the world a better place.
- Ronit Avni, Founder and Executive Director, Just Vision
- Matthew Bishop, American Business Editor and New York Bureau Chief, The Economist
- Pete Cashmore, CEO and Founder, Mashable
- Beth Comstock, Chief Marketing Officer and SVP, GE
- Ami Dar, Founder and Executive, Idealist.org
- David Jones, Global CEO, Havas and Global CEO, Euro RSCG Worldwide and Co-founder, One Young World
- Nancy Lublin, CEO, Do Something
- Simon Mainwaring, Founder/Author, WE FIRST
- Alec Ross, Senior Adviser for Innovation, in the Office of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Raj Shah, USAID Administrator, United States Agency for International Development
- Peter Sims, Author, speaker, entrepreneur
- Ted Turner, Chairman, Turner Enterprises, Inc. and the United Nations Foundation
- Elie Wiesel, President, Elie Weisel Foundation for Humanity
- Muhammad Yunus, Grameen Bank
Just did an RSVP for live streaming of every session -- free! September 19-22 (1pm - 5pm) for four days.